Are you going for branding or direct sales-or both? Do you want to fire up sales in your current market, or boldly enter new ones? Whether you want your brand to seem fresh and new while keeping the same core offer, or to redefine yourself for the 21st century, Codex Marketing has got you covered.
We’ve even got you covered if you’re not sure which of the above is the best move for your business. We’ll help you discover:
- Who your best audience is (it may not be your current audience) and how you can reach them.
- Which other audiences or markets may be profitable for you to court.
- What you could be doing more of (or differently) to get and keep their attention.
- Where you should be going to court your best-paying audience(s).
- How you should interact: what kind of offers, price points, social media strategies, and follow-ups your business could be using.
An Integrated Approach
These days, it’s dangerous to use just one or two online channels to reach your market. You typically will need to use at least 3-4 different channels, all integrated and coordinated with each other. And you need to test all channels, just so you can know you’re not leaving money on the table.
Examples of what the Codex integrated approach can do for you:
- Visible product placement on prominent blogs when your new paid ad campaign launches.
- News releases/media releases to all appropriate online venues at the start of your SEO, Content Marketing, or Paid Advertising campaign (or as a mid-campaign boost).
- Media buys on the same blogs and venues where your product or service is featured (often featured via a sponsored post acquired for you by Codex).
- SEO planned and started months in advance of your paid ad & publicity campaign, so that once the buzz starts, you’ll be easily findable (and authoritative) on the Web.
Codex integrated marketing strategies can integrate your SEO, Content Marketing, Media Buying, and PPC/Banner/Other Paid Advertising in ways that are greater than the sum of their parts. Contact us today for a free marketing strategy consultation.